Why an InterVac?
10 Reasons why the InterVac is better than a traditional or cordless vacuum.
1. The InterVac is more powerful. Wet/dry vacs must use a bypass motor for their suction to prevent moisture from damaging the motor, while a dry vacuum can use a flow-through design which creates a more powerful vacuum. Cordless vacuums have both limited suction power and battery life.
2. The InterVac takes up less space. With a slim 100mm / 4 inch profile, the InterVac can even be mounted inside a 2x4 stud wall. If you choose the hanging model, it still takes up very little space on your wall unlike the big, bulky trash can style vacs.
3. The InterVac mounts on a wall and has a hose that stretches out to 12 meters / 40 feet, so you don’t have to roll the awkward wet/dry beast around and bang it into or scratch your furniture or walls. And unlike those tube style blower/vacuums that exhaust out the back end and blow all the dust around, you don't have to roll or carry the InterVac.
4. Better Filtration. The InterVac uses a high quality HEPA type filter which prevents dust and allergens from being returned into the air. No more dust blowing into your face when you bend over to start up the wet/dry vac.
5. You don’t have to find a place to store your vacuum.
6. Stylish, high-tech design. Unlike the wet/dry vacuums that haven’t changed their appearance in years, the InterVac is made of high quality polycarbonate and features a sleek new design.
7. We have a 6 Year Warranty. That means the InterVac only costs 92p a week to own. That discount wet/dry vac might seem a bargain at first glance, but check what kind of warranty comes with it.
8. The InterVac is faster and easier to use. Because it is integrated the InterVac takes a lot less time to use. No more of that laborious task of digging out the stored vacuum, finding the lost attachments, moving it to where you need to vacuum, finding a place to plug it in, etc. All you hold is the hose.
9. Made in the USA to exacting standards. Every InterVac is tested at the factory before leaving.
10. The InterVac comes in 3 different colours to match your lifestyle. Black, White, or Beige.
Compact - saves valuable storage space.
12m / 40’ Stretch hose - shrinks to just 1.2m / 8’ for storage but is long enough to reach.
HEPA type filtration - won’t contaminate the air. Holds about 4 liters of debris.
Aluminium one piece wand - adjustable to various heights-won’t rust or snap.
Easy to install.
More powerful than a cordless.
Light weight the hose is all that you carry.
Designed for quick easy use.
Quality construction – fire resistant polycarbonate/ABS.
Strong suction -100 CFM, 100" of water lift, 5.5 amp motor
6 Year Warranty
Made in USA
The ultimate light weight powerful vacuum, InterVac is more compact and powerful than other vacuum cleaner systems. The retractable 12m / 40' vacuum hose allows easy access to vacuum your home. The vacuum can be located in a central location hanging on the wall, flush mountedor hidden away, on it's side or vertically. Made in America with quality you can trust. No other integrated vacuum has our 6 year warranty, because the other vacuums don't have our quality!