This model is designed to hang on the surface of a wall or to be flush (recessed) mounted.
Surface mounting is by four screws or Velcro according to the provided template. The back of the vacuum cleaner has four corresponding keyholes so that the unit is locked onto the screw heads if using this option. The vacuum has a 1 meter electric cord attached so no special electric hook-up is needed. This installation method allows the unit to be easily removed and remounted in other locations, such as a holiday cottage, caravan etc.
Flush mounting can be into a 100mm (minimum depth) interior wall, a cabinet / cupboard or any other stable surface. This vacuum is easy to install, simply drill out the four corner indentations and then following the provided template, make a cut out for the unit, connect to the electrical supply and secure the vacuum with four screws.
Vacuum Accessory kit
- 400 air watts, 100 H20 lift
- Made of durable Polycarbonate/ABS that will not rust or break.
- High Efficiency Micron Triple-Filtration Process
- Uses Dust Bag – Part #
- Front Panel: 242mm wide x 458mm high.
- Housing: 211mm wide x 416mm high x 100mm deep.
- 230/240 volt, 5.5 amps, 50/60 hz, UK power cord attached